BTS Global is an appointed consultant and distributor for some of the best-in-class business management solutions in the market. Based on your business needs, our experienced consultants are able to advise, customize and implement a full scale development or integrate Add-On Modules to your new or existing system based on the following ERP systems:
- EXACT MACOLA ERP System
- EPICOR Business Management Systems
- iSCALA ERP System
Covering the whole lifecycle of business processes, including Manufacturing, Distribution, Accounting and Finance, HR and Payroll, CRM and integrated e-Commerce, Macola has become the ERP and business software of choice that manufacturers and wholesale distributors turn to in order to automate and grow their businesses.
Macola helps SMEs by automating and managing core mission-critical business functions. With features that includes business intelligence, activity & process management (automated workflows and document management), inventory management, MRP/MES and supply chain management, SMEs can track business activities and gain valuable insights that helps them make informed decisions in adjustments to streamline their processes.
Macola can be customised for client’s specific stage of development and is deployed on-client’s premises.
Epicor iScala’s strength lies in its ability to handle worldwide divisions and subsidiaries of multinational corporations and large local or regional companies that may have significant cross-border trading requirements.
iScala is the only purpose-built packaged ERP system on the market that enables online collaboration between a company’s subsidiaries and divisions, customers, partners, and suppliers regardless of their geographical location.
iScala provides an e-business foundation complete with security, scalability, and flexibility considerations. The platform enables companies to automate and manage business processes from customer management through manufacturing to after-sales, allowing companies to improve business operations around the world. Additional benefits to iScala are:
- Make better decisions and improve processes with accurate data in the office or on the move
- Find information for your customers quickly—even when supporting thousands spread across the globe
- Established in over 140 countries with knowledge of local needs, and globally supported with infrastructure for cross-border deployment. Overall costs are reduced when purchasing business software from one vendor and general system management becomes much easier.
- Use your data for responsiveness and create a streamlined supply chain with suppliers, partners, and customers
- Establish a continuous improvement environment by easily and consistently analyzing information to improve strategies and processes
- Multi-language support
- Multi-currency support (including Euro)
- Supports multiple accounting standards simultaneously
- Fully-integrated task management
- Enhanced security and usability features
- Remote administration tools to manage distributed or local installations
- Support for user groups
- “Web services ready
Epicor Manufacturing is a fully integrated ERP solution with extensive functionality for accounting, inventory control, pre-production materials planning, and manufacturing execution (MES). Epicor is fully modular; clients can purchase only the modules according to their needs.
In addition, Epicor supports expansion modules for supply chain management, product lifecycle management (PLM), business performance management (BPM), customer relationship management (CRM), and quality performance management (QPM) making it the most comprehensive solution for all aspects of business needs.
Epicor Manufacturing is typically deployed on-premise with a single database, providing a centralized location for all enterprise data.
Epicor is an industry leader in distribution software, known for its emphasis on vertical markets and developing applications on a best-of-breed basis. The software offers a complete set of solutions for distributors to manage their business from a single system.
The software is appropriate for distributors in electrical, plumbing, HVAC, fluid power, fastener, medical and petroleum industries, in addition to several other industries.